Social Media Strategist – Internship
Vision Sign, a leading custom manufacturer in the commercial and gaming sign industry has been serving the Las Vegas and surrounding Nevada communities for over 20 years.
Seeking a Social Media Strategist-Intern, with an education or experiential background in social media/marketing. The Intern should be enthusiastic about the signage industry and willing to promote Vision’s spectrum of signage, from traditional to format static and digital cutting edge designs and functional sign solutions.
The Intern will manage the Social Media strategies and be responsible for developing and executing strategic initiatives.
- Experience navigating the ever-changing social media platforms
- Familiarity with online marketing best practices
- Basic understanding of creating and identifying content
- Technical background with advanced computer skills
- Experienced in importing & exporting files and working in scale
- Studying at an accredited college or university.
- Detail and deadline oriented
Beneficial to know:
- Targeting a degree in marketing or related field
- Willingness to learn about the sign industry and target markets
- Knowledge of paid search and SEM campaigns with experience and knowledge of Google AdWords
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with the sales staff, design team and manufacturing
- An understanding of ethical search engine optimization techniques
- Contributes to the execution of strategic and creative marketing to clients
- Creates and updates social awareness across appropriate and emerging platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and LinkedIn
- Monitors and updates sites
- Collaborates and or assist in the sales marketing materials
- Plays a role in pitches, focusing on strategic recommendations and best practices for social media
- May serve as client liaison for projects requiring social media expertise
Qualified Internship candidates, please send your resume/portfolio to email@example.com Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted. Must be enrolled and taking classes to qualify for internship. Flexible hours.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. 2017 Vision Sign, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans